Kids Hope USA
THANK YOU for supporting our KIDS HOPE USA this year! Because of your love for children, we were able to give 15 children at North Road Elementary two very special gifts… a mentor, who faithfully showed up each week to help a child learn and remind the child that they are special AND a behind–the-scenes prayer partner.
We are grateful for the mentors and prayer partners who ministered to the children this year. God continues to transform lives through simple, one hour meetings between KIDS HOPE USA mentors and children.
And when you change a life, it’s no small change.
Rog & Barb Toonder
Key Requirements for Prospective Mentors
- Commit to one hour a week for the school year
- Reliable Transportation
- Complete Volunteer Application (includes references and interview)
- Pass criminal history check
- Member or regular attendee of the church
- Attend a KIDS HOPE USA TRAINING session
Key Requirements for Prospective Prayer Partners
- Pray for one child
- Communicate with the mentor