Our next team meeting/luncheon will be on Sunday, January 26th
Following the morning worship service, mentors, substitutes, prayer partners and support team will please gather in the youth room for a light lunch and meeting. If you are interested in learning more about serving with our Kids Hope team, please join us!
We are grateful for the mentors and prayer partners who are ministering to the children this year. God continues to transform lives through simple, one hour meetings between KIDS HOPE USA mentors and children.
And when you change a life, it’s no small change.
Please contact Rog or Barb Toonder for more information on how you can serve on the Kids Hope Team as a mentor, prayer partner, substitute or lunch crew.
Key Requirements for Prospective Mentors
- Commit to one hour a week for the school year
- Reliable Transportation
- Complete Volunteer Application (includes references and interview)
- Pass criminal history check
- Member or regular attendee of the church
- Attend a KIDS HOPE USA TRAINING session
Key Requirements for Prospective Prayer Partners
- Pray for one child
- Communicate with the mentor